Manufacturing professionals working in several functional areas (such as: sales, marketing, procurement, technical) benefit from Mobus Creative Negotiating’s cusotmized negotiation training programs. For Example:
Customer-facing professionals who:
- Negotiate supply agreements with key customers.
- Negotiate development deals for new, highly-customized products or services.
- Negotiate for large amounts of their plant’s capacity.
- Must sell price increases.
- Are facing new competition from low-cost countries.
- Face a low-end competitor willing to cut to the bone or take losses to win market share or break into your accounts.
- Sell high-end products and services with strong value-add and need premium prices in a competitive, oversupplied market.
Procurement and strategic sourcing professionals who:
- Buy for your plant and are under pressure to cut costs or generate savings.
- Buy from low-cost countries/regions and need to improve quality and delivery.
- Deal with sole sources or are in a situation where there is little competition.
- Buy for global operations.
- Have engineering staff (or other end-users) that give away all your leverage.
- Make contract manufacturing agreements.
- Negotiate internally with operations, end-users and design engineers.
- Negotiate inbound, outbound logistics and inventory management.
- Handle large CapEx acquisitions (automation, conveyors, machinery, facilities) and maintenance and repair services.