Negotiation Training for Construction Professionals: Sales and Business Development, Procurement and Supply Chain, Project and Construction Management
You should attend a Mobus negotiation training event if:
- You develop proposal packages and negotiate for new business with owners, clients.
- You are a project manager, project engineer or supervisor and you negotiate with owners (or 3rd-party construction managers) over scope issues or design changes and costs, schedule impacts, approvals.
- You negotiate with sub-contractors over awards and job pricing or daily/hourly rates for equipment or asset rentals or personnel. Performance, schedules and change orders.
- You are a project procurement professional and negotiate with your own people (estimators, engineers, operations) and clients over preferred or specified vendors.
- You are the project owner who will be operating the facility long after the contractor is gone and you want to make sure your long-term needs and goals are achieved.