The Creative Negotiator
Creative negotiating is a quest for mutual-gain synergies—to match your assets to the other party’s needs, and vice versa. It takes more than a collaborative mindset; it’s an act of imagination. Creative negotiators unlock hidden opportunities to capture more total value in the deal.
- # 1 Starbucks and United Airlines
- # 2 The Karrass Way
- # 3 Breaking Through in a Cut-Price Marketplace
- # 4 My Story: The Making of a Negotiator
- # 5 What I Didn’t Learn From Harvard
- # 6 Creative Conflict
- # 7 Dealing on the Edge (Part 1)
- # 8 Dealing on the Edge (Part 2)
- # 8 Dealing on the Edge (Part 3)
At Mobus Creative Negotiating, our mission is to show you how to find more profitable outcomes in deals large and small. We can help you improve your negotiation skills by gauging the other party’s pressures and needs—by turning a transaction into a strategic relationship.